Our concrete borders look and feel like genuine brick and stone, but even better, it is continuous concrete that wont ever move or shift allowing weeds to move into your landscapes and/or creating an unsightly curb appeal.
The main reason property owners install concrete landscape curbing is because they get tired of replacing rusted or broken landscape edging. Also, they do not like the look that green metal or black plastic gives their landscape.
“Concrete landscape curbing is the perfect solution to a long time problem.”
* More economical and durable than traditional lawn edging
* Successful root barrier
* Multiple color and design options
* Design flexibility including flowing curves, straight lines and custom designs
* Reduces edging and trimming time
* Most jobs completed in one day
* Professional appearance adds value to your property
* Existing landscaping not disturbed
* Continuous curb
* Commercial curbs including parking lot curbs
* Will not rust like steel, decompose like wood, break like plastic, or move like brick
The extruded process allows the contractor to:
1. Actually mix the concrete on site
2. Add custom colors and patterns to match anything from your brick, stone, or a specific landscape color that you may have in your garden.
With a continuous border you will stop that unwanted grass and weeds from invading your flower beds. With the proper care concrete borders will last the lifetime of your home.